This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Upgrades/Updates/Clear your Cache
We were two patches behind so I updated them this afternoon and it broke things.

The them is off so you might need to clear your cache to get it to work right.

and as I look at the page I see crap I had once fixed so I'll work on what I can
*pokes at screen.
*stares.
*pokes at screen.
Only darkness shows you the light.

Why are you poking me??

(is anything wrong?)
It looks funny

Tell me where? what parts?

The thing that makes it 'pretty' got fucked up and I'm having to make it look right.

I know some places are odd and off but what's funny for you cause I can fix most things.

If it's white and blue and you can't read it? Or things are mis placed you need to clear your browser cache.
What if its you that looks funny.

nuttin I can do about that huney you gotta deal.
The text inside my quote box won't color black. https://thefirstage.org/forums/thread-10...l#pid12872 And can't read it against a white background.
Alright I fixed it. You'll have to clear your cache in order to get things to take effect.
Thumbs up. thanks
"Don’t waste your time looking back, you’re not going that way."
Rognar Lothbrok
++
Tristan +
Fenrir +
++