This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

NaNoWriMo
Alright...so this year I'm doing NaNoWriMo...anyone else doing it. I've tried it in the past and haven't succeeded. This willbe the first year I do. 50,000 word novel in 30 days...I got this.

This year I have the advantage of actually being confident in my writing. Thank you First Agers!!!

Anyways - if you're gonna do it - post here. I'll post my profile later so we can be writing buddies :-)

Anyone else - as someone who had done this before (well tried to). It can be quite the undertaking. Encouragment is appreciated :-)
As per every year i will attempt it. But Fa comes first.

I usually get pumped to write something in October. This year is no exception. Tho this year i am writing in October. And continue into November.
We got this Aria!!!