This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello!
Hi!

Long-time lurker first-time poster. I'm a newbie and am dropping you a line to say hello! 

I've posted my bio and also my first post!  (I hope I did all of this correctly - thank you for the helpful welcome message from the Ascendancy.) 

I look forward to meeting you and getting involved in some fun.  

Or as my character might say, "Go fuck yourself." and then punch you in the face. (b/c he's a jaded fighter and all...) Good thing I'm not my character.  *wink* 
Oh hai! Welcome. I’m a long time poster turned lurker who’s trying to return. Welcome to the group. Lots of good folks here.
Hey, welcome back! (lol says someone with zero posting experience here - although hours of reading under my belt) Enjoy the journey back.

Thank you for the kind welcome!
Hey. Welcome. Do you have plans in your first thread or can anyone jump in. I have a few free characters who might be able to do that. Not sure who yet as I haven't read your post yet. I'll do that when I'm not on my phone. In a little bit. I'm thinking Dorian might. He used to fight in those type things before becoming a cop.
(03-07-2023, 10:14 AM)Nox Wrote: Hey. Welcome. Do you have plans in your first thread or can anyone jump in. I have a few free characters who might be able to do that. Not sure who yet as I haven't read your post yet. I'll do that when I'm not on my phone. In a little bit. I'm thinking Dorian might.  He used to fight in those type things before becoming a cop.

Hi Nox!  Is it surreal to me that characters I've been reading for a long time are now talking to me?  Nox and Elyse!  lol I'm having a moment. You are too kind. 

I'm working on my plan.  I figure for my first thread; I will establish him in Moscow and get him exposed to the fight club-type scene.  My goal is to establish his surroundings, help me acclimate to writing and begin to interact with other characters here.    

Yes, please.  I'd love to hear your suggestions.  I'll be in touch with thoughts.  

Thanks again for the warm welcome.
We are here to help in whatever you need. Several of us (most of us I guess) frequent the chat to hang out. You are welcome to join us too.

Dorian or Cruz would be the easiest to explain to hang out at your first fight. I imagine you'll meet Nox eventually (he has a tendency to meet everyone eventually)
Nox is omnipresent.
Welcome! I'm glad you're with us.
Hey!
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Hey hey! It's a good group for the most part. But keep a wary eye on Thalia just in case. 

Big fan of the bio. Kiyohito has competition for the title of 'King of Brooding', me thinks.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +