This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Acclimating
Sierra sighed. "Enrique can't go. I will be with the animals, and he's human - fully human the wolves won't accept him and I won't get good pictures." She shook her head. "You and Marta aren't accustomed to living in the woods, for long periods of time. This isn't some glorified camping trip."

Sierra didn't like the idea of leaving pack. "I don't like the idea of leaving you two, but I can't live off of you or Enrique either. I have to do what I do, and that's live with the animals so I can get candid photos." Photos that only someone who is fully accepted by the animals. Sierra smiled. "You and Marta smell like people. We can learn how to do this as a pack here in Moscow after I come back, when it's not about me getting close to the animals. I don't want to go alone, but I think you need to stay with Marta and help her learn her abilities so that when I come back we can do that."

Sierra hated saying it. She knew it sounded harsh and mean and she was anything but that, but this was her lively hood. Sierra had grown up in the middle of nothing, adapted to living in the woods alone, with only the company of animals. It was her life. Her home and while she desperately wanted pack she didn't think this pack was ready to live like that. And taking Marta out there to live like that could be devastating - she might lose her self like Aaron had. And that would be a tragedy when it could have been stopped.

Messages In This Thread
Acclimating - by Elyse - 10-24-2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 10-25-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 10-26-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 10-29-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 11-16-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 11-22-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 11-27-2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 11-30-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 12-02-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 12-03-2018, 06:44 PM