This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Acclimating
Elyse understood completely. Deep down, she had known this would be the case, but she had hoped to go. She would miss Sierra while she was gone. Elyse put on her best smile.

"I understand," she said, giving Sierra's hand a squeeze. "I will still miss you while you are gone though."

Elyse could see her in the dream, but she knew that wasn't the same. It wouldn't be the same as feeling her comforting warmth next to her at night.

"I can help you get things packed if you need it. Help you get ready."

Unable to hold back, Elyse wrapped Sierra in a tight hug. Sierra was her closest friend, and Elyse would miss her, yet she was still happy that Sierra had this opportunity. Starting to release the hug, Elyse gave Sierra a brief kiss to her lips. The motion came without thought, but Elyse did not regret it. Her feelings were now laid bare, and Elyse couldn't let Sierra leave without showing it.

"I'm..." Elyse's voice faltered as she almost issued an apology for the kiss, but it had felt right to her. Whatever happened next might be painful, but she hoped that no matter what, Sierra still wanted her as a friend.

Messages In This Thread
Acclimating - by Elyse - 10-24-2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 10-25-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 10-26-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 10-29-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 11-16-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 11-22-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 11-27-2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 11-30-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 12-02-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 12-03-2018, 06:44 PM