This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Acclimating
Sierra shook her head. "No. I'm sure they'll have all the information available as soon as I respond. It seemed urgent." But then Sierra never really had gotten an summons from them before. This was a great opportunity and she was grateful Elyse hadn't pushed too hard. This was her only means of surviving. Elyse should understand that - she was in limbo herself.

Sierra grabbed her wallet before she headed in the direction of their shared space. It seemed a little more than friend sharing a room in the moment. More than it had with Snow or even with Never. Sierra sent Never a message that told him they were leaving for a little while. He'd have to say good-bye which was not fun. And as soon as they made it to their bedroom Sierra sent a response and with in moments the details came back. A flight was leaving in a few hours for her and her service dog. They still had assumed she had Snow. She frowned at that, but was grateful she didn't have to explain Never.

There really wasn't much to pack. Sierra lived out of one bag. And she didn't need anything more than that. But she set to packing her camera bag. "Can you put my clothes in my bag?" There were things from the wash folded and put away. But most of her things were still in the bag. She had never unpacked really. As they worked Sierra kept stealing glances at Elyse. It was strange knowing someone felt something for her and she was already living with them. Strange....

Messages In This Thread
Acclimating - by Elyse - 10-24-2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 10-25-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 10-26-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 10-29-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 11-16-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 11-22-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 11-27-2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 11-30-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Elyse - 12-02-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Acclimating - by Sierra - 12-03-2018, 06:44 PM