This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Aftermath
Jared felt - at home. That's really the only way he could describe it. He had met a woman, and had felt connected to her. In fact when they had first met, he had felt drawn to her. It was a strange feeling. Jared had know he had loved her from the start, but it felt like more than that.

Emily asked him if something was wrong. Nothing was wrong. Jared currently felt better than he ever had with this wonderful woman in his arms. "No. It's really the opposite...It's..."

Jared picked her up and she giggled as he set her down on her feet. Jared held her hands as he dropped on one knee. "I have no ring, but this just feels right. I think I want to marry you. Will you marry me?"

Emily was speechless. She just stared at him with her mouth slightly open. Jared hadn't felt very nervous asking her, but in this surprised silence he did. "I know this is..."

"Shut up," she said and he obeyed as she joined him on the ground. "Of course I'll marry you!"

She kissed him and he could feel her smile as well as his own.

Messages In This Thread
The Aftermath - by Emily Shale - 10-26-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: The Aftermath - by Jared Vanders - 11-16-2018, 03:39 PM
RE: The Aftermath - by Emily Shale - 04-25-2019, 03:46 PM