This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Working Together
She knew of another god? Interesting.

"And what do I want from you in return?" Jerry asked.

Yun smiled. "The boy of course. We won't kill him, we'll give him to you if we find him first." That was in interesting prospect.

"I'm only interested in the boy, and Vega. I would pass along your information and have them handle it." Jer said. He really didn't want to get side tracked.

Yun gave a nod. "Delegation is a good trait to possess. The man's name is Ivan Sarkozy. He works for Domovoi with Vega."

Jer laughed, "I've seen him around. I will pass the information along. And if you find the boy." Jer passed the woman an electronic card with contact information on it. It would cease functioning once it was added into her own wallet. A one time use. Easy transfer fail safes. Jer stood up with a nod. "I look forward to our next meeting." And he left the cafe with as much ceremony as he'd arrived and disappeared into the shadows.

He needed to find a safe house.

Messages In This Thread
Working Together - by Yun Kao - 02-10-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: Working Together - by Jerry - 03-19-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: Working Together - by Yun Kao - 03-20-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Working Together - by Jerry - 03-21-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Working Together - by Yun Kao - 03-26-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Working Together - by Jerry - 03-27-2019, 01:56 PM