This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Missing Scientist
Vega was playing coy with Yun. He wasn't saying everything and she knew it. But he was talking about things. About what had really happened that the police didn't even know. Atharim business she expected. Strange for a man who was no longer affiliated with his former organization. The boy either, yet they acted as if they were such.

But there was word that Domovoi had a new consultant - and while she wasn't afraid, the boy had been appointed by none other than Ascendancy himself. That was concerning. What would either of these men say to the Ascendancy. Discretion was the better part of valor. Better to live now and fight on later - wasn't that the saying.

When Vega was done spinning his tale Yun nodded. "It is in your better interest if your boy god doesn't find Alistair Pavlo."

Vega laughed. "You've never tried to get a bone from a rabid dog have you? Pavlo isn't just a man, Ms. Kao, he's one of the reborn gods. He's like one of the monsters down in the tunnels. I shot him three times. Alistair Pavl,o if he lives should be dead and Nox will see that he is. Whatever secrets he has or had will die with him when Nox is done with him."

What was Flynn doing down there? And why save an already dead man? There were many peices missing. "I want to know the whole story Detective - all of it. Somethings not adding up here."

Vega shook his head, "I'll tell you what i can when I know it, but that's everything." He gave Yun a slight bow and smiled. "I do have to get back to work now. So should you." And like that he left. Yun growled. Ivan better not let that boy kill Pavlo.

Messages In This Thread
Missing Scientist - by Yun Kao - 04-12-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Nox - 04-17-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Yun Kao - 04-29-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Nox - 05-07-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Yun Kao - 06-21-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Dorian - 06-21-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Yun Kao - 07-09-2019, 01:41 PM