This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Bloody....Mary?
Meera puckered her lips ever so slightly, just enough to plump them up a touch. The resulting effect would give her an air of naughty innocence, at least that’s how most men seemed to perceive it. The dashingly handsome Beto provided the name of his relative and Meera responded with a slight shake of the head, gold earings catching the bar light as they swayed with the motion.

“I have not had the” Meera gave a slight pause, “pleasure.” That pucker of lips was replaced with a knowing smirk. “The Guardian is not always known for their caring nature. That is why I am there. At least I like to think so. With a few well-placed words I should be able to get you in to see her by week’s end.”

Beto seemed to shift slightly in his seat, drinking her in with those piercing eyes. She shivered slightly, elongating her spine and rolling her head around as if to loosen up the muscles. Hormones seemed to choke the air out of the room as the pair continued this mating ritual.

There was a sick satisfaction brewing in Meera’s mind, reminding her that Beto did not yet know that she lacked the use of her own two legs. Were that he did, she would have been able to do so many other things to ensnare this modern-day Odysseus. Instead, she would have to continue to resort to the curving and rolling of her upper body to incense his desires. It was working well enough so far, and really, she didn’t need her legs to do what needed to be done.

Nostrils flared and pupils grew wide as Beto began to speak once more, his voice wrought with intensity. The ethereal light pulsed hard as he mentioned the other Channelers in the city. Oh, if he only knew.

He would eventually.

“They are calling themselves Gods,” Meera spat, “Have you ever heard anything more pompous? Oh, they may work wonders, but it is an affront to the Divine to claim such titles.”

They were no Gods, those Channelers, Meera knew; she was one herself and the Eye of God. Lies and more lies. The whole thing stunk to high heaven of Sin. She would bring each and every one of them to their knees. They would see their errors as she brought down her righteous fury and burned their very souls with her cosmic fire. Cleansed. They would all be cleansed. The world would be cleansed with their passing.

I am coming for you too, @"Ascendancy" , Meera thought to herself. Heat spread through her loins as she pictured the man mounted on a rack in her basement laboratory, strips of flesh peeled from his taught chest, screams echoing in a cacophony throughout her home, his eyeballs-

“What do you do at the Guardian?” Beto asked, interrupting her fantasy.

“Oh, a little of this, a little of that,” she replied with a wave of her hand, “Officially I have been brought in as a Nurse, operating out of the Psychiatric Ward. I have designs to climb the proverbial ladder, however. By year’s end, I should have a nice promotion lined up.”

She turned to face him completely, deliberately placing her hand on his thigh, clutching the supple flesh, “And what of you? What kind of career do you have that lets you galavant off to the CCD to find God?”

"She had tortured hundreds, maybe thousands, in the name of understanding and reason. Torture made sense. You truly saw what a person was made of, in more ways than one, when you began to slice into them. That was a phrase she'd used on numerous occasions. It usually made her smile." 
- The Wheel of Time, The Gathering Storm, Chapter 22, Robert Jordan

Messages In This Thread
Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 05-10-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 05-11-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 05-16-2019, 04:47 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 06-19-2019, 05:42 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 06-20-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 06-21-2019, 01:54 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 07-25-2019, 03:12 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 07-31-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 08-28-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 02-11-2020, 01:16 AM