This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Jump
Was this even working?  Nika couldn't tell with the way the other woman reacted; couldn’t read her yet exactly.  It was most likely she was just making an ass of herself as usual.  You know what?  Who cared?  Geronimo!  

Then a decision was reached.  Albeit initially not the most assertive of responses.  Nika might have made a face if she could read minds.  You started this with the little heart, man.  She might have said that had she known.  Not in a mean way but as a matter of the facts.  It wouldn’t have seemed fair if the cup art actually was flirting.  Why bother if you weren’t willing to back it up?  Seemed a waste of effort...

“Whew..not a stalker!”  Her triumphant expression was meant in good humor.  The little smile was cute but that was obviously flapping in front of a lot of nerves like an ill-secured tarp in a hurricane.  

Then more confidence around a gorgeous smile.  Nika's nearly-black eyes lit up at that (a confident woman was so hot) and her dimpled grin was a mile wide.  “I’m Nika.  Lovely to meet you.”  She took the offered hand and gave a polite shake, her own hand rough from a lifetime of racing and shooting.  Details.  “I got it covered.  Don't even worry about anything.”  She knew what time it was.  Almost to herself she said, “An hour, hmm…”  An hour to pull this one off.  Nika's expression reflected her brain had switched into planning mode.  She was intense then, all business, and tended to overlook obvious things beyond the whirl of intellect.  Who knew how long the silence had stretched out.  Thankfully something in her mind poked at her to return to this galaxy.  She blinked at her date and made an exasperated sound.  “I'm sorry!  Planning, I’m a planner...I should go then, there are games afoot!”  A grin flashed.  Nika tried searching the other woman's face to see if she was offended...or something.  Was she? 

Messages In This Thread
A Jump - by Liv - 07-14-2019, 04:52 AM
RE: A Jump - by Nika Raskov - 07-14-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Jump - by Liv - 07-16-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: A Jump - by Nika Raskov - 07-17-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: A Jump - by Liv - 07-17-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: A Jump - by Nika Raskov - 07-17-2019, 11:29 PM
RE: A Jump - by Liv - 07-19-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: A Jump - by Nika Raskov - 07-21-2019, 01:50 AM
RE: A Jump - by Liv - 07-21-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: A Jump - by Nika Raskov - 07-21-2019, 03:05 PM
RE: A Jump - by Liv - 07-21-2019, 07:49 PM