This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS
I'm in the same place. Still mulling it. I did love it. (OMG, the blood snow was amazing!!! I will confess that the fighting hasn't been that great. Lan and Steppin sparring was, just my personal opinion, stupid looking. Seeing Tigraine kick ass was amazing!!! the fight was incredible. She just kept going despite being in labor. I was blown away!) And there was a lot to think about.

My biggest challenge is that we don't see Rand worrying about being the Dragon until the exact moment he is revealed. There's no undercurrent or layer of worry that it might be him, that he suspected it was him all along.

The emotional flow and editing I need to watch again. To rewatch to figure out what Rand knew and when. Because maybe I am wong.

The egwene perrin rand triangle....stupid. Glad it was a nothing burger, but coming out of Nynaeve's mouth, it had more weight. Again, glad it was resolved quickly (god, I hope). WE dont need love triangles in the WOT- PErrin has enough on his plate and this isn't the WB or MTV. But if it was nothing, Nynaeve's outburst sure seemed dumb. Then again, Perrin hears the black wind mention his loving another woman. Bleh. I hate manufactured drama. Especially when it wasn't in the books. So yeah, did not like this AT ALL!!!

But over all liked it. It may be my favorite, especially as we see plot and characterization blooming.

And I am loving egwene and rand still. Heartbreaking.

Messages In This Thread
WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Ascendancy - 12-17-2021, 03:16 AM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-17-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Nox - 12-17-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Marcus DuBois - 12-17-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-17-2021, 06:22 PM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-17-2021, 07:53 PM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-17-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-17-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-18-2021, 09:36 AM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: WOT on Prime Episode 7 - SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-19-2021, 04:39 PM