This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
Bruno smirked as the woman approached him. Asking after Nox was not atypical of some of the women here, but they didn't often know his name. He like the rest of the girls hardly gave his true name when dealing with the clients. He nodded to the back door. "He'll be upstairs. But if you think he all save the princess let me give her a reward you are barking up the wrong tree. He's waiting on his boy." Who may or may not arrive, Raffe had called in sick and had yet to return.

Bruno nodded towards one of the other bouncers as he stepped back. "I'll take you to him." He pushed open the back room doors that was bustling with activity as some of the girls readied for their next show. He lead the strange woman up to the bottom of the stairs. "He lives here, so he might be sleeping." He said offhandedly as he stomped up the stairs. He could be alone with Raffe too -- that would be awkward.

But as the reached the top of the stairs Bruno found Nox leaning against Raffe's door his knees curled up to his chest sleeping . Bruno frowned and he kicked Nox's boot gently. "Got a visitor."

Nox started awake when something grabbed his foot. He found that it wasn't his dream but Bruno. He peered up at the man and saw Elyse behind him. "Of course I do." Nox said.

"You know Raffe can wake you up when he gets here. Someone will see to it."

Nox shook his head. "I'm fine."

Bruno shrugged as he turned to leave. "Good luck!"

Nox rested his head against the door jamb and gave Elyse a weak smile. "To what do I owe this pleasure? I don't have much to offer you even in my room, so here is just as good." He nodded towards the floor across from him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 11-24-2022, 02:20 PM