This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
"Last time, the circumstances were different."[/color=gold] Elyse said, no malice in her words. It was the past and it hurt, but as a wise baboon once said, you could either run from it or learn from it.

The words of a feral brother brought back to mind the one she had released back home. Elyse never knew how that played out. Since she had left, she had heard nothing about it, but news from home was not forthcoming. Her parents had made no contact since she had revealed herself to them.

[color=gold]"I'll keep that in mind,"
she said. "I've not lost control yet. But I'm always careful."

Elyse sighed. "You know - that was painful. When we broke up. And for my part I'm sorry. And for the pain - well I forgive you of that." She smiled. "It feels really good to say that."

Now that they were away from the crowd, Elyse could smell Nox. That familiar scent was still there, but beyond that she could smell something else. "Something's wrong. I can smell it. You don't have to tell me what it is - but know if you want to talk, I'll listen."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Elyse - 11-27-2022, 12:46 PM