This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

His Shot (closed)
We think you're just the man for the job
-------------------------------------------------

Mr. Petrovich sat at the head of the long table, his imposing figure draped in a tailored suit. His piercing eyes surveyed the room with a sense of authority and control. His hands rested on the table, fingers intertwined, exuding a calm confidence that belied the danger that lurked beneath the surface. The room was dimly lit, casting shadows that danced across his face and accentuated the lines of his rugged features. The air was thick with the scent of expensive cigars and the quiet tension of those who knew better than to cross him.

Alistair felt a sudden rush of adrenaline, realizing that he had walked into a trap. He quickly assessed his surroundings and the situation at hand. He knew that he had to keep his cool and figure out a way to get out of there.

He looked at Mr. Petrovich, who seemed to be the leader of the group, and then at the gagged and blindfolded man. Alistair's mind raced, trying to figure out what kind of business they could possibly have that involved a captive.

Alistair's eyes flicked around the room, looking for any possible means of escape. He saw that the two men guarding the door were armed and that there were no windows. The only way out was through the door, but that was heavily guarded.

Alistair took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He knew that he had to stay focused and not let his emotions get the best of him. He looked at Mr. Petrovich again and said,
 "I don't know what kind of business you have, but I'm not interested. I'm leaving now."

Mr. Petrovich chuckled, "You're not going anywhere, my friend. You see, we have a little problem that needs to be taken care of, and we think you're just the man for the job."

Alistair's heart sank. He knew that he had walked into a dangerous situation, and he didn't know how to get out of it.

Messages In This Thread
His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-07-2023, 02:42 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-09-2023, 02:16 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-11-2023, 02:58 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-12-2023, 03:22 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-12-2023, 04:33 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-13-2023, 03:03 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-18-2023, 06:05 PM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 04-04-2023, 02:24 AM