This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Internal Affairs
With the bag stuffed over his head Dorian tried to keep track of where he was going, but they were good at what they did. Not only did they spin him around before leaving the building they walked in circles before ever getting into the car. And then they drove around forever before they pulled off the bag in the glaring street lights of the red light distrust. But they didn't stay there, and drove around for more miles. And then finally they pulled up in front of one of the smaller mansions in that particular area. It was a tad larger than Dorian's own, but his estate was larger. The land itself, the buildings were no comparison. His father had chosen a shit hole that needed work. Dorian didn't care, with two gods under his roof there was no telling what other damage would be done now.

They were true to their word and Dorian got a hot shower, clean, pressed suit that looked like they'd purchased off the rack, but it fit rather well. Though it was nothing on what Dorian usually wore. But he'd survive, he was an Atharim hunter after all and he had been known to wear a pair of jeans in his lifetime.

Dinner was set in the main dinning room. She was already seated but there were only three place settings, his and her main thugs it appeared remained empty.

"Join me Detective, we have plenty to discuss. But first, eat. Enjoy the food and the wine, if not the company."

Dorian sat down at the table and waited for what was the first course. He was ravenous, and didn't bother with enjoying the delicate meal. The man across from him chuckled to himself. But it was the woman who broke the silence. "I'd like to introduce myself, Detective. My name is Yun Kao. I'm the leader of the Syndicate."

"I've heard of it. Though I thought Sheng Lo was their head."
Now he understood why she wanted him. They had many hands in the CCDPD, but none within the Atharim. "I'm not part of the Atharim any longer. I threw my lot in with a boy god, and my son and I'm branded a traitor."
That was only the latest of his greatest failures in the Atharim. He'd done more the day he decided Cruz was more important.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 01-30-2018, 07:23 AM
RE: Internal Affairs - by Yun Kao - 08-13-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Internal Affairs - by Dorian - 08-13-2018, 08:51 PM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-06-2018, 11:45 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 02-08-2018, 01:22 PM
[No subject] - by Yun Kao - 02-09-2018, 04:58 PM
[No subject] - by Cruz - 02-12-2018, 07:09 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-12-2018, 01:30 PM
[No subject] - by Yun Kao - 05-25-2018, 02:09 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 05-29-2018, 04:15 PM
[No subject] - by Yun Kao - 05-30-2018, 03:16 PM