This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Doing Time
The jailer came by with a tray that looked like it was supposed to be plov, if you had an imagination. Yuri wasn't feeling very imaginative. Grimy carrots and withered onions, and that sure as shit wasn't lamb fat the rice had been cooked with. A weevil or some kind of fucking insect squished between his teeth as he ate.

"Get this goatshit out of my face!"
he yelled down an empty hall and threw the half-empty tray at the wall. "I'm going to bust out of here, you hear me? YOU HEAR ME?"
Raging, he strained for where the power should be. But nothing.

Silence. He couldn't even sense the power. The fire went out of his lungs and his shoulders drooped. Fuck. I'd suck a dick to get out of here.
Fuck, he was lonely. Maybe he should just end it all.

Footsteps. His door opened, revealing a guard. "Come with me."

Whatever
. Yuri couldn't even muster the motivation to give the guard a hard time, he just let them shackle him. But they hadn't hooked his arms to his legs, which was odd. Maybe if they brought him to see that pizda lawyer he could grab her and hold her hostage. Yeah...

But they didn't take him to the same room, instead to another area with banks of phones and plexiglass on the other side. He hadn't been here before. A visitor? No one had come to visit him. No one gave a fuck about Yuri. Which was fine. He didn't give a fuck about any of them either.

"Go sit at number 2," the guard motioned. Yuri looked over and saw some guy on the other end, checking out Tightbuns. Who the fuck is this guy? That's my girl.
Yuri went over there and picked up the phone. It felt sticky. He looked in the fucker's eyes. Dipshit didn't look away. Yeah, dude had a story. Probably some fucking Brodyagi who wiped the ass of some boss like Mudak and gave guys like Yuri a hard time. Like that fucking turd Peter.

"What do you want to see me for?"
he told the guy. "You better not be answering my personal. I said blondes only. Cept for Tightbuns, she's cool. Ain't like I can do shit for you either here. Something you can do for me? Who the fuck are you anyway?"
Fuck, Yuri hoped he didn't have to suck that guy's dick.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-12-2016, 10:39 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-19-2016, 01:02 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-20-2016, 04:42 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-23-2016, 11:42 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-24-2016, 06:08 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-29-2016, 07:38 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-30-2016, 06:56 PM