This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Doing Time
[Image: enhanced-buzz-23117-1375125122-4.jpg?no-auto]
Roman Mordvinov

Guy who sat down looked like he'd set a cat on fire just cuz he was bored. That or drink a couple bottles of vodka in one sitting and then decide to really have some fun. The guy was perfect. Not good enough for Kallistis, more's the pity. God damn you Bas!! You needed class for that. But he'd be good for one of the grimier strip clubs. And some other work they might have.

Roman barked a laugh and smirked wickedly at him. "Yeah I saw your personals. Got a couple large Samoans coming by later on to pay you a visit. Crack you open like a coconut and turn you into swiss cheese. I made sure to tell em to wear a blond wig while they do, tho."

The smell of the phone against the side of his mouth, the feel of it against his ear made him feel dirty. He'd rather do this in person. "Names Roman Mordvinov. Your old boss was a...cousin to my dad."
The calls could legally be monitored, but money had greased a lot of hands. One of the dickheads was on a piss break and the other was getting his pole waxed. He didn't have to be too circumspect. Plus, there was the little matter of everything having changed.

"Anyway, wills being what they are, looks like Mordvinov's were named the primary beneficiaries in Vlad's will. Lot of his stuff has already come to us. And some of his people too. Word is you and Vlad were getting close. Did a lot of science together. Could use a man like you with us. I can get you a real lawyer- not the flat assed one you have now. If you're interested. Otherwise....well, I heard food here ain't too bad. What they have tonight? Tossed salad?

Edited by Sebastian, Aug 24 2016, 02:14 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-12-2016, 10:39 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-19-2016, 01:02 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-20-2016, 04:42 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-23-2016, 11:42 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-24-2016, 06:08 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-29-2016, 07:38 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-30-2016, 06:56 PM