This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Meeting Old Friends
Dorian ran his fingers through his hair as he disembarked the private plane that had brought him into Moscow. His father had insisted, as usual. Cruz was with him, he was here to check out Moscow University. Cruz would return home to Madrid on the plane when he decided if he would transfer next semester. Dorian thought it was funny that Cruz wanted to come with him. Maybe being his grandfather's choice for VP of RnD was grating on him, but Dorian didn't ask and Cruz didn't offer, he only informed his father he was coming to which Dorian gave him a flourished bow and a "As you wish"
before Cruz told Anastasia his intentions.

She looked at Dorian. Dorian shrugged, "I have nothing to do with this."

The memories were still fresh from the morning. Cruz had little to say on the trip down on the subject, but he was hardly quiet. He rattled on about Moscow University, and Dorian told him of his short lived time there. Before the calling Borovsky bestowed upon him. To hunt monsters. It was not an easy job and it was more complicated being in the Department, but it had it's advantages. He had a home unlike most hunters who rarely found a haven as such.

Sadly his reputation had pulled him to Moscow, but Dorian really was glad to be away from his father. He was happy that Cruz might come live in Moscow. Ana was not happy, but she'd deal with it, like everything else. It would give her plenty of time for Christian but also make it more difficult without Cruz as a buffer between her and Dorian's father. He sighed. Life sucked!

Cruz followed him down the stairs to the tarmac. "Dad, I'm going to head straight there. I have the address to the new house."

Dorian nodded and Cruz left with his own contingent of drivers and luggage handlers, the remainder looked at Dorian as if he were the only thing in the world. He smiled before he moved towards the car that awaited him. The driver opened the door and Dorian got into the back seat of the black SUV. His luggage was loaded, the rest would be driven there on trucks. It was a pain moving, but it would be worth it in the end.

The house was smaller than he preferred but it was just him so it didn't matter. His father had found it. Dorian of course purchased it, his father would never gift Dorian anything outside of Madrid, he already owned countless businesses and houses there all gifts from his father to persuade him to come home and remove himself from this dangerous life style. He knew what Dorian really did for a living, it turns out he'd been donating money to one of their charities for years. It was a medical thing he claimed, but he wasn't certain his father truly understood what it meant.

Dorian walked into the foray and frowned, it was dreadful inside. The decor, he didn't even want to think about it. A man with greyed hair in a black suit approached him, "I'm Pavlo, your butler among other functions of the household. Can I assist you in anything sir?"

Dorian frowned, "Yes, either call my wife and tell her I'm need of her expertise on this horrid decor or hire a better designer because I refuse to stay in this."
He waved his hand at the tacky wooden panels and the gold trimmed everything. He shuddered. "I do hope my bedroom is better. I'm going out for a drink. Please take this all down."
Dorian caught sight of a watercolor on the wall. He pointed, "Except that, put that in my room."

"Of course sir, I will call Mrs. Vega and see what she recommends."

Dorian nodded, "And if you call me Mr. Vega I'll have you fired. My name is Dorian."

Pavlo nodded, "Yes sir."

Dorian laughed, "Dor-ee-an""
He enunciated his words, "Not sir."

Pavlo sighed and nodded, "As you wish, si... Master Dorian."

Dorian sighed but smiled anyway, "We'll get along just fine, I think."

Dorian stalked out the front door with a sigh, it would of course be a horrid house his father picked out. All in the name of getting him home. He'd show him. He should leave it horrid but he shuddered, no, that was even beyond his own rebellion.

He could go to Manifesto but he was hardly dressed for such a place. He went someplace else, someplace a little more tame. Where was it Martin had taken him all those years ago... Chesterfields he thought was the name. So that's where he told the driver.

It was of course under new management and the beer and wine selections were far better, as well as the food. He smiled happily. The blonde at the hostess station smiled brightly at him he smiled back at her. No point being rude. The girl who waited on him however was covered in tattoos and green hair, he sighed. She too smiled at him, but Dorian only gave her a cursory smile and ordered their finest beer and whatever the special of the day was.

Dorian sent Martin a text. "I have a new job. Figured might like to know. A new task force in the CCDPD. Apparently my reputation has caught up with me, and I've been asked to come join this new special terrorist task force. At Chesterfields getting a bite to eat, come join me oh Metatron. Smile" Dorian laughed as he sent the text.

Edited by Dorian, Mar 20 2015, 12:42 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 03-20-2015, 12:35 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 03-24-2015, 04:56 PM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 03-25-2015, 08:04 AM
[No subject] - by Torri - 03-25-2015, 05:29 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 03-25-2015, 06:37 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 03-26-2015, 07:19 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 03-26-2015, 08:37 PM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 03-27-2015, 08:15 AM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 03-27-2015, 06:59 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 03-27-2015, 10:36 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 03-28-2015, 09:59 AM