This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A promise
Jaxen recognized Luka as one of his father's goons. However, he didn't exactly make a move to get up.
"Oh? Is he claiming me again? Let me guess, it has something to do with how it's a fashionable thing to have channelers in the family after all that show at the Red Square?"
He absently waved a hand that direction. Just so Lawrence could track what was going on, Jaxen tapped his own chest and mouthed the word channeler and grinned proudly.

Luka ignored the theatrics. "Come on, Jaxen. The longer this drags out, the worse it ends." He stated plainly.

Jaxen's brows curled in thought. He never really had a problem with Luka, or any of his dads goons, for the most part they were decent fellows and great drinking partners. Luka himself had given Jaxen a good run for his money when they spent a night at a card table. Instead, he pat Lawrence on the shoulder and pointed a toe toward the vodka, "I have a beautiful woman to keep company and a bottle of vodka to drink. Why would I leave such good friends?"

Luka didn't seem amused. He crossed his arms and waited silently.

Jaxen rolled his eyes, "Alright fine."

He got up and offered a hand to Lawrence. "Care to join me?"
he grinned, but Luka stepped in.
"She can't come." He stated.
Jaxen's brows lifted, "Oh? Is that right? If she doesn't go, I don't go."
And he sat back down.

He and Luka had a mini-stare down but when Luka finally realized Jaxen was serious, he sighed and bid them to follow.

He helped her to her feet. To Anton, he shrugged apologetically and offered him the vodka bottle that remained. It was already purchased anyway.

As they left the club, he couldn't help but grin devilishly. When his father found out that Lawrence was more than a beautiful face, she was a reporter, he was going to be furious.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 11-20-2017, 12:20 PM
[No subject] - by Anton - 11-21-2017, 10:10 AM
[No subject] - by Lawrence Monday - 12-02-2017, 10:03 PM
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-30-2017, 10:37 PM
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 01-01-2018, 02:27 PM
[No subject] - by Raffe - 01-01-2018, 04:04 PM
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 01-02-2018, 10:45 AM
[No subject] - by Anton - 01-02-2018, 02:55 PM