This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Monkey King's School of the Mystical Arts
Li laughed at the man's presumption that he could teach him more than he already knew.  "Sensi," Li shook his head.  "Li will do fine, if you must hold to tradtions, Master Li will work just fine."  Though he waved away the thoughts and the power fled with it.

"You do misunderstand however, I am not qualified to teach you about this power if you already possess the power.  I'm hoping to draw in more experienced players in the game to teach, but at the moment with only myself, my teachings are limited.  However as you know the basics it is easy to extrapolate from there."  Li smiled, "And I would be willing to share knowledge. But the fighting and the monsters - yes that I can pass down all my knowledge - again, only fighting am I say a black belt and then some.  Lore, and understanding, how to take one down, I can pass on.  Finding them isn't precisely my thing."

Li laughed.  "We all have our specialties.  And in the new world that Ascendancy opened for us, the possiblities are endless.  This is a home where all mysticism is safe - even the unfanthonable things such as Rowan's gifts."

"If you are interested, there is a small fee, per session, a monthly fee which opens up to whatever you want." This was a business but Li wasn't out to make money on this, it was a thing of his time. "You are however free to look around and make use of the spaces available. Only the classes are costly - a friendly joust on the floor with a friend is always free."

Li wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to make a safe have for all things bizarre, but he did need to pay the rent and classes did that.
“What you must do," said Monkey, "is lure the monster from its hiding place, but be certain it is a fight you can survive.” 
― Wu Cheng'en, Monkey: The Journey to the West

biography

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Monkey King's School of the Mystical Arts - by Tan Li - 03-15-2019, 06:16 PM