This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Infidels
Nox sighed a little when Ascendancy removed his hand from his shoulder.  He didn't take offense but even Dorian and Christian hadn't actually tried to touch him.  His father had been a violent man.

The Atharim weren't leaderless - not completely.  "There is a new Regus.  They are only scattered because their head quarters melted. Give them a home.  Pardon their crimes, ban killing humans under penalty of death, include gods, wolfkin, sentient, all of the known sentient monsters."  Nox shrugged. "But that wasn't what you asked.  I've always been willing to help.  All you had to do is ask.  I would have given you full access to the Atharim database the first day we met if you'd only asked."

Nox smirked.  "I'm not Aria and I'm not my sister but I will help how I can. I don't know if your people will like my methods. Ivan and Jay didn't care for being thrown into the fire."

Nox couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe a little.  I'm probably the only friendly Atharim you know. But yes.  I will help teach Domovoi and whoever else you want to have intimate knowledge about monsters.  I can provide a partial database of mostly monsters.  I won't give Atharim personel up but I will give everything I have including the map of the tunnels I have and the nests located underneath the city.  But Domovoi can't go in not without a reborn god with them.  The tunnels are infested with a creature not on Atharim lists, they are scary little creatures.  They swarm.  Aria and I were clearning them but it was just two of us. But just tell me what I need to do, who I need to talk to and I'm there."

Messages In This Thread
Infidels - by Ascendancy - 04-30-2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Infidels - by Nox - 05-03-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Infidels - by Ascendancy - 05-26-2019, 12:02 AM
RE: Infidels - by Nox - 05-26-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Infidels - by Ascendancy - 05-26-2019, 10:52 PM
RE: Infidels - by Nox - 05-26-2019, 11:25 PM
RE: Infidels - by Ascendancy - 05-26-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Infidels - by Nox - 05-27-2019, 12:02 AM
RE: Infidels - by Ascendancy - 05-27-2019, 01:25 AM
RE: Infidels - by Nox - 05-27-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: Infidels - by Ascendancy - 05-29-2019, 11:14 PM