This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Grand Opening
They mingled with the high and mighty of the Muscovites. There were scientists, or CEO's of rival companies that Emilio Vega spoke with. There were a few lesser folks running around - lots of reporters. There were even models present. Free food and drink brought out the hounds, Cruz thought to himself.

But his grandfather caught the visage of three lovely ladies glancing their direction. "Go make friends."

He looked at his grandfather, "I have a girlfriend."

He sighed and looked at Cruz with that look. "Who is an American and not even in line for her parents company."

"So I should marry a pretty woman just to make me look good like my father did." Cruz sneered.

Emilio Vega sighed and shook his head. He saw someone he wanted to talk to. "Please, son, talk with the ladies, make them at home. It's for the company, not your love life."

Cruz nodded and sighed as he threw on a bright smile and headed towards the ladies. He didn't really know their names though it was hard not to recognize them. His mother would know who they were. In a semi-loud voice to raise over their conversation and the crowd a little. "Good evening ladies. Are you enjoying yourselves? Does anything in particular catch your eye?" He waved his hands around the room to indicate that there were many exhibits. But he was pretty sure they had none. But he did as his grandfather bid.

Messages In This Thread
Grand Opening - by Cruz - 05-21-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Grand Opening - by Rena - 05-28-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Grand Opening - by Cruz - 05-29-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Grand Opening - by Rena - 06-05-2019, 03:47 PM
RE: Grand Opening - by Cruz - 06-06-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: Grand Opening - by Cruz - 02-10-2020, 04:45 PM