This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Illusion and Fire
Elyse arrived at Kallisti, wearing comfortable dance attire. It wa what she had been told to wear after her interview with Carmen. The initial interview went well. Well enough to warrant dance audition with the girls today and a job as a bouncer if that didn’t work out.

That at least gave Elyse a smile. She had a job no matter what. Still, the thought of dancing exciting Elyse. She had a feeling this was the release she needed. On top of that, Elyse felt free. For the first time since they ha revealed themselves, Elyse’s golden eyes were not covered with color contacts. She had made the decision after she had confirmed with Nox that the other dancers knew of this.

Before entering the club, Elyse paused, centering herself with a few deep breaths. She entered andas soon approached by a man who informed her that the club was closed.

”I have an interview. I’m supposed to meet with someone named Juls.” Elyse said with a smile.

The man led her to a lounge where several girls were waiting - including Mist. Elyse gave her a smile and introduced herself. ”Hello! I’m Elyse Andersen. I was sent here by Carmen for an interview.

Messages In This Thread
Illusion and Fire - by Sterling - 01-09-2023, 07:30 PM
RE: Illusion and Fire - by Elyse - 02-27-2023, 01:21 AM
RE: Illusion and Fire - by Sterling - 02-27-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Illusion and Fire - by Elyse - 02-28-2023, 02:36 AM
RE: Illusion and Fire - by Sterling - 03-07-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Illusion and Fire - by Sterling - 07-28-2023, 09:26 PM