This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Domovoi v Atharim?
The last few days passed in a blur of things. Between work and home life Dorian barely had time to think. He'd tried to think down in the tunnels - tried to get his head on straight but duty had called and he'd had to leave. He wondered about the other heat signature. He really should send Nox down below - maybe go with him maybe with Ivan? There was so much to worry about.

Dorian had received a letter from Martin. It turned out the man had made precautions in the event that he had died. He had died. Nox assured Dorian that it had to do with the attack at the Kremlin. He wouldn't elaborate, or he couldn't either way Nox knew little more than Dorian anyway.

The letter was short and very concerning.

Quote:<dl>
<dt>Letter from Martin</dt>
<dd> </dd>
</dl>
Dorian,

I'm sure you've heard the devastating news by now - I am dead. I am not writing to have last words with you of a good nature. My friend, what have you done? I wanted to confront you personally to see that you had not betrayed us. Why did you print the names and addresses of the list of gods and potential gods? Dorian, please tell me you have not sided with them. Someone else will eventually find out. I have not told anyone at the time of my demise. I write this to let you know we are coming for you. You will die my friend for your treachery. Enjoy your family while you have the time. Your days are numbered.

-- Martin

But so far there had been no Atharim attempts on either, his or Nox's life. Traitors were seen little more than the gods and monsters they hunted. And truth be told, they probably took priority over the gods and monsters. So either no one said anything, or something else was going on. But none of them really knew. None of the people he knew at the moment wanted to take that risk. Better to live in ignorance for now.

But Dorian stood outside the Captain's office waiting for a moment of the man's time. He'd outted himself as Atharim. Not that it really changed anything - except now he could openly use his knowledge to aid the police. And he wasn't reporting back to the Atharim. Dorian had Martin's letter tucked in his breast coat pocket for now. He'd show the Captain where his loyalties were if necessary. But he didn't think it would be.

Dorian sat down in a chair to stop himself form pacing. He'd wait till the Captain was ready. It wasn't like he was going to get yelled at. That would have happened days ago. There was nothing to be nervous over.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-01-2016, 10:41 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-11-2016, 06:17 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-13-2016, 09:43 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-01-2016, 07:33 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 12-02-2016, 08:35 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 12-05-2016, 10:59 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-15-2016, 11:05 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-04-2017, 06:34 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 01-05-2017, 09:13 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 02-27-2017, 09:24 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 03-03-2017, 05:13 PM