This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Domovoi v Atharim?
Dorian was called into the office and he could feel the flutter of butterflies tumbling about in his stomach. Was it really so hard to put his two worlds together? Because that's what he would need to do to survive - for Cruz to survive. There needed to be a middle ground.

The door opened easily but Dorian felt almost like the world was being left behind as he stepped into the Captain's office. Dorian wasn't sure about any of this, but he needed to know that his son was safe and the only way to do that was to make sure there were options.

Dorian opted to stand until asked to sit. It was easier to do this without having to worry about offending the ranking officer. He'd done enough of that with Martin - god rest his soul. He would miss his friend. Even if he'd died disappointed in him - he was still his friend.

"I have a concern. The argument that the rookie had when you walked in the other day isn't without it's merits. He was right, the big bads will start walking Moscow with the Atharim scattered. I don't know much about what's going down, but they are scattered. Nightmares, oni, drekyen they are all going to walk the nights praying on the human innocents. There is not a person save Sarkozy that is trained in handling these things. And Sarkozy is needed else where with these g... Ascendants running around."

Dorian sighed. "I can only do so much, provide so much. This, here, is my job. A field hunter would be better equipped to help us on the side and train our people."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-01-2016, 10:41 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-11-2016, 06:17 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-13-2016, 09:43 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-01-2016, 07:33 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 12-02-2016, 08:35 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 12-05-2016, 10:59 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-15-2016, 11:05 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-04-2017, 06:34 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 01-05-2017, 09:13 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 02-27-2017, 09:24 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 03-03-2017, 05:13 PM