This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Domovoi v Atharim?
Dorian smiled. "I have two currently residing in my house with a potential third on her way."
Dorian knew Nox would help but Elyse he wasn't sure on and Aria - well there was no telling what the little song was going to do even if she had survived the attack on Ascendancy. The news stories hadn't even mentioned the Atharim - not specifically and for that Dorian was grateful. It made his life a little easier.

Troubling thing was Nox and he were still receiving information like nothing had happened. Something was amiss.

Dorian wasn't sure that subterfuge was going to be necessarily. "I think if the CCDPD makes a public announcement to the general populace, stating they are willing to work with these vigilantes - these Atharim as the Ascendancy called them instead of pressing charges for those who cooperate. Appeal to their baser instinct of 'we are better than you'. We need their help - be truthful in that. You have a shrink on staff that can evaluate each one. And there is one fool proof method of proving that an Atharim is who they say they are. The tattoo. Every fully initiated Atharim will bear the orobours on the left forearm. No other place - always the left forearm."

Dorian went on to include immediate training. "While we find more like minded Atharim. I have one who would gladly take any officer down into the tunnels and teach them the ins and outs of battling monsters. Where their weakness are, what's their locations are, how they feed. Nox is one of the Ascendants - he fights the monsters with his power, but that also means he can keep our people safe while he's training them hands on. I'm sure Ivan can vouch for Nox as well."

Edited by Dorian, Dec 2 2016, 08:35 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-01-2016, 10:41 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-11-2016, 06:17 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-13-2016, 09:43 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-01-2016, 07:33 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 12-02-2016, 08:35 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 12-05-2016, 10:59 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-15-2016, 11:05 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-04-2017, 06:34 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 01-05-2017, 09:13 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 02-27-2017, 09:24 PM