This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Domovoi v Atharim?
Ivan was startled- as much by the Cap's words as his tone. There seemed to be a look of knowing like Ivan was caught out or something. He shot a glance at Vega and smiled. Well, duh. It made sense. Vega had made his choices. Of course he'd mention Nox. The guy was cool for all of his bravado. Especially if the Ascendancy was serious about the Atharim working with Domovoi.

In any case, there was nothing for it but give the Cap an update. He came in. "Nox is a good guy. He and I went down into the tunnels and we found some dangerous creatures to hunt."
He remembered the hunt with Xena too. "Cap'n Drayson made it clear that these little....excursions were to be 'off the record.' But Nox knows what he is about. He helped me make some progress. The, uh, power that he and I and the Ascendancy can use requires training. Even to grab hold of it in the first place. He helped me so I can seize it any time I want now."

The explanation was given in a comfortable easy language despite being about something so other-worldly. That was Domovoi's bread and butter and he was sure the Cap had had plenty of experience to not bat an eyelash at anything he said. In fact...

"Nox could be useful in teach other...."
- what was the word he heard on the radio?-[/color]"channelers that might be made part of Domovoi."[/color] Especially of Ascendancy meant to expand the Domovoi. " I mean, aside from myself. He's not an officer, after all."
He looked at Vega. Vega was a source of information too. And he WAS an officer.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-01-2016, 10:41 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-11-2016, 06:17 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-13-2016, 09:43 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-01-2016, 07:33 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 12-02-2016, 08:35 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 12-05-2016, 10:59 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-15-2016, 11:05 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-04-2017, 06:34 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 01-05-2017, 09:13 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 02-27-2017, 09:24 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 03-03-2017, 05:13 PM