This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Domovoi v Atharim?
Dorian had to agree with Ivan - Nox would not make a good officer. "He's right on that point. Nox wouldn't make a very good officer. Too headstrong, and very set in the Atharim way. It would take a lot to train any Atharim who didn't come into our organization with the intent purpose of infiltrating the CCDPD."

Dorian smiled. "However, they are excellent instructors in the otherworldly."
Dorian sighed as he was about to reveal yet another secret, one hinted at but this would be confirmation and Dorian prayed that there were no Atharim listening right now or Cruz's life would be in immediate danger and Nox's plans to roam the city would be halted. "I've been watching Nox teach Cruz about his new found gift. For all his bravado, he does know what he's doing. I can assess his knowledge of the underground city and his Atharim knowledge easily enough by taking him down into the tunnels. I found a nest of Oni that need to be eliminated. Office Sarkozy and any other officer you feel might benefit from such an excursion are welcome to join us. I'm sure Nox would love the chance to show off."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-01-2016, 10:41 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-11-2016, 06:17 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-13-2016, 09:43 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-01-2016, 07:33 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 12-02-2016, 08:35 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 12-05-2016, 10:59 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 12-15-2016, 11:05 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-04-2017, 06:34 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 01-05-2017, 09:13 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 02-27-2017, 09:24 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 03-03-2017, 05:13 PM