This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Doing Time
So Brodyagi had a bit of a mouth on him and liked to dish it out. Fucking drago could probably roast a couple of day one fuckboys pretty good. Yuri decided he liked the bastard.

"Yeah, if it's got tits and a slit on it, you know, I ain't going nowhere,"
he replied. "Can't even get any good shit cause they got me in fucking solitary."

His eyes tightened a bit at the mention of Mudak. Science experiments, huh?
His mouth watered at the memory of Candy. Sugar. Made with the power. Fucking best high he'd ever had. If I had just one of those I'd bust my own ass out of here.
But then Brodyagi mentioned he was family.

"Yeah I worked with that fucking Mudak,"
Yuri continued. "You family?" He smacked the counter with a fist. "That cock-knocker nephew of his Peter's a fucking snitch. I saved his bitch-ass life from a fucking overdose and he went to the pigs on his uncle. That's why I'm fucking here. I ever see him again I'll snap his fucking neck. You know. You better watch your back with him. Just giving you a friendly heads up."

Yuri took a breath. He realized he'd been pounding the counter pretty hard. Damn guard would be coming over soon if he didn't cut that shit out. Besides, the drago wanted to get him out of here, it sounded like. "They got my head all fucked up in here and shit, okay? If you can get me a real suit I think we can be real good friends. I bet you I can get us some candy and we'll have a blast with them Samoan girls. "
Dipshit better not be trying to play him.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-12-2016, 10:39 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-19-2016, 01:02 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-20-2016, 04:42 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-23-2016, 11:42 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-24-2016, 06:08 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-29-2016, 07:38 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 08-30-2016, 06:56 PM