This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Distinendae
Mara quirked a brow, but the tip of her shoulder let slip the waterfall of hair. The experience of wandering the dream was not unknown, though Mara never had such need as to drift aimlessly toward formless answers. She was actually quite still in comparison to Nimeda: a stone over which the creek bubbled. Sometimes it tumbled farther along its course, but its destiny was set, its journey won't be a great one. 

Maybe this Calvin could come to Mara? Or another one like him if not him. She thought of kindred spirits of her youth, but it was family that imprisoned her in the first place; shackles that Daiyu accepted with volunteered wrists. The connection to Daiyu was dim as a distant candle, but when it was drenched with nightfall, even a flickering flame could be traced from leagues away. "She suffers because the others think her ill and her mind fragmented, but my pets have been great comforts to me. If I had them, I do not think I would have done this--" she turned her wrists as ghosts of red lines split her fragile flesh. The images faded with the rub of a thumb. When she looked at Nimeda, curiosity stirred. The act may not have been attempted if their friendship bloomed sooner.

"Sadly, they are less than beloved by the others. She's in a hospital I think." 

Messages In This Thread
Distinendae - by Thalia - 08-25-2018, 06:31 PM
RE: Distinendae - by Daiyu - 08-31-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Distinendae - by Thalia - 09-02-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Distinendae - by Daiyu - 09-09-2018, 12:38 AM
RE: Distinendae - by Thalia - 09-09-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Distinendae - by Daiyu - 09-15-2018, 01:52 AM
RE: Distinendae - by Thalia - 09-17-2018, 07:10 AM
RE: Distinendae - by Daiyu - 09-18-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Distinendae - by Thalia - 09-25-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Distinendae - by Daiyu - 10-16-2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Distinendae - by Thalia - 10-21-2018, 08:33 AM