The First Age

Full Version: Holy Finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I cant seem to get the links at the top of the page on the main site to work? They dont seem to be clickable? The front page, home, setting, story, etc.

Is it just me?
They don't go anywhere. I'm pretty sure they are just place holders for the drop downs. There is no Getting Started page. All the ones with drop downs are only hovers. clickin on them should open up a menu below it.
Yeah thats what I meant, but now everything is working so I guess it was just me. Things have been janky anyway. lol never mind!
well I'm glad they are working now

could have just needed to be refreshed.

let me know if you see anything else on that. The theme has had several updates
It's all amazing. Thank you a million times for taking care of it.
No problem. I will get the other things working. and I do want to make sure we fix whatever else is broken.
I'm still seeing some errors when I use my phone (there's one on this thread at the moment). I wondered if it was just my phone so have cleared my cache but they're still there. But they don't show on my chromebook
what is the error? Just copy the first line. if you can.
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 14 - File: inc/plugins/cookielaw.php(272) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.28 (Linux)
alright. I'll look into that one.
Pages: 1 2 3