The First Age

Full Version: Em’s Getting Married! Woohoo!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all! Posted Em’s wedding thread. If you think your character might have been invited, they probably were. Feel free to head on in - I just ask you wait until I post Jared first!

So excited to be coming back here!
We are so glad to have you back!!!

It's that time of year when everyone comes back Smile

Cruz might show up. But he's in the middle of a thread atm. Not sure who else knew Em. And Nox is way too busy but he probably wasn't invited anyway.
Hey is the wedding in the fall or winter? We are currently trying to push all our plot lines to the end of 2046 so we can start a new year.
Fall - late October
Cruz would have been invited - so would his family. Jay would have been invited too. Since I’ve been absent - I’m more than willing to have people say they’ve met either Jared/Em/Both if there’s a good reason to happen. Also if anyone wants to play an npc - feel free. One thing though - no Earth shattering bad events happening - I want this to be kind of a happy thread and not the monster mash :-p
awww come on. We'll behave... or try to.

Cruz will be an absolute mess in the fall. I can't guarantee there won't be drama.
Drama is fine (it’s a wedding after all) I just don’t want a massacre lol!
We haven't had a good massacre in a while.

there's been chaos at all the get togethers. but no monsters since the gala. At least not in potentially mass threads. The Vasilliev party is pretty tame considering.
So no Red Wedding, right?

*squish*

Glad to have you back!

The Vasiliev ball will have some drama, but only the political variety I think. No (planned) dead bodies lol.
Also - I'm getting character ideas - ugh - another one in my head that's trying to break free. A pretty cool idea though - we'll see.
Pages: 1 2