The First Age

Full Version: Posting outside Moscow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The issue has come up several times now regarding what to do if you want to write posts which take place outside the general Moscow area.

At this point we do not have designated boards for such circumstances. If the setting of your post pretty much anywhere in the Central Dominance you can post in the 'Greater Moscow and Golden Ring' board. Some people have been adding their location as a subtitle in the 'description' area of the post for clarification, so you could do something like that. For instance the post I created called The Underworld is subtitled as "Siberia."

However I don't want to deprive writers of such an opportunity to tell their story about how they eventually land in Moscow itself. Therefore, alternatively, if your post takes place much farther away, you may post it as replies to your initial biography under the Biographies and Backstory board.

Technically, the interest in such things has been more of providing a backstory post rather than starting a roleplaying thread. If you are interested in having an interaction with another character for your backstory, (ie, both of your back-stories overlap with one another) you may post back and forth to some degree, just don't carry on for pages and pages like a true RP thread.

However I strongly urge everyone to make it to Moscow eventually, as that is the setting for RP interaction with other characters. Also, future events *grin* may severely restrict travel (depending on how things work out), and everyone will need to be forced into a similar geographic area anyway.

I hope this solution works to everyone's satisfaction. Nothing is set in stone, however. We can continue to reassess alternative solutions if this one does not work out.

-A
Current IC posts that take place outside the general Moscow area can now be posted in the "Rest of the world" board. If you are posting a backstory, no matter its setting, please continue to do so under the biographies & backstories board.

Thanks!
-A