The First Age

Full Version: Posting in two places at once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By all means, I urge you to limit being in more than one thread at a time. However, it's come to my attention that this has become something of a stressful issue for some players.

By all means, the urging is not meant to be a hard and fast rule. This is meant to avoid being in simultaneous places at once, confusing the progress of time, and potential contradictions in things your characters may have done, said, met, or experienced. Similarly, this is meant to avoid play in 5, 6, 7, or 12 places at once, which would be absolute chaos.

If you feel one thread is running for an extended period of time, don't jump ship on it just so you can move on elsewhere. Stay and finish the thread, don't break character and force yourself to leave when your character otherwise wouldn't. Likewise, if some players are MIA and you're left bored and waiting, use your discretion about whether its okay to participate in another thread elsewhere.

If you're really unsure what to do, send me a message and I will be more than happy to advise you. This 'rule' is meant to help the site run smoothly, not be a hindrance.

-A
I know that I am bouncing around in 3 threads at the moment, but I am keeping in game continuity and in character. Plus one is in correspondence, one in TAR, and the other in the physical realm. AND, I am using links to help follow the story.
Edited by doulou, Oct 7 2013, 09:32 PM.