The First Age

Full Version: The Story So Far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made a page that takes EVERY single in character thread and put it order of the very first post on the thread from oldest to newest.

The story as we posted it. There are a few places where that's not right but in most cases the order is correct.

This should help any new members any any of us looking for a chronology of things to see quickly.

I will eventually make on for each character. My goal is to pull all the posts and save them as a back up.

It should update every 15 mins to stay on top of all new posts

*removed link*
This is awesome. Thank you nox
There are still a few bugs... but I think I can get that all fixed up sooner rather than later. But not tonight.
Is this title a nod to supernatural? Because if so, you get extra points.

Very handy. I will enjoy looking over my old stuff and cringing.
Wow!
To reiterate.... there are items missing from this. It didn't pick up any of the middle pages.

Edited by Nox, Feb 1 2018, 06:19 AM.
Alright. All Posts should be up soon.

Participants at present will still be wrong because I'm not catching middle pages on that either.

But as soon as the posts finish I can work on that.
Participants should now be correct! Soon as I get the update the front page only instead of every single entry.
Noticed that USA and Africa boards aren't listing so need to figure out why they aren't pulling in.
One side effect of this scraping thing, I'm pushing up the post views *sighs* might need to rethink this.
Pages: 1 2