The First Age

Full Version: Revealing Secrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alex nodded. Sounded good enough for her. A desk, Alex wondered if there were other reasons to get to know her fellow task force members. She could think of many. Particularly if they had unique abilities. But she would not unless asked directly. She hated spying on people, and even though she could, she disliked doing it.

Alex stood up and smiled. "It has been enlightening and well about to be adventurous, I guess is the right word. Uncharted territory."
She offered her hand. "I will seek out the rest of the team, and do as you suggested, find a desk, etc. I'm sure I'll see you around. Maybe with better coffee next time."
Alex smiled and turned and left and hoped he did not take offense, she was not a cop and there was little left to talk about. She'd have to learn this new life quickly.

Alex shut the door behind her and headed for the area the Chief Inspector indicated and took a deep breath. Ivan Sarkozy, she'd have to remember that name.
Pages: 1 2