The First Age

Full Version: It's a Date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Elyse couldn’t help but smile when he called her little wolf. ”I like Little Wolf better than Duckling,”
she said, with a smile. ”We probably shouldn’t use it though around common friends.”
Elyse knew Nox would understand what she meant.

As Nox rolled off of she couldn’t get the smile. She was happy for this. She had a boyfriend, and despite the fact that he had some issues, she would be there to help him as he needed it. Nox stood up and she admired his body as he stretched. It was a little early for breakfast, but she could probably eat a little.

She stood up and walked over to him, embracing him in a hug. ”As much as I like to see you naked, you should probably put some clothes on before cooking.”
she she smiled at him.

Nox chuckled softly. ”Yes ma’am.”

Elyse put her own clothes on, neglecting the bra. The tank top would suffice for around the house. She probably should still be tired, but their romp had woken her up a bit. Either way she would be fine. She was used to short hours of sleep at times. After Nox had dressed, Elyse took his hand into hers and laced her fingers with his, working their way into the kitchen.
Nox pulled his boxers and t-shirt on and watched as Elyse got dressed. It was not often he actually watched this aspect of it. Clothes coming off sure - but never on. He grinned helplessly as she took his hand and started towards the kitchen. "You don't have to get up with me, Duc...kling."
he finished not quite comfortable with the new term of endearment. Little wolf, just didn't roll of his tongue however realistic it was. He grinned hoping she didn't ask what he was thinking so he continued on quickly. "I'm an early riser and an insomniac."
Both for the same reason - nightmares. Afraid to go to sleep at night and woken up early by his own tormented mind - the joys of seeing what he'd seen in life.

Nox saw his wallet sitting on the couch where he'd left it when they'd started dancing and grabbed his power and used air to bring the wallet to him. It was showing off but he grinned at her as he let it drop into his hand as he started one of his less technoish playlists and set it down while he rummaged through Elyse's fridge and cupboards looking for things. He stopped in the middle of her kitchen and turned to her. "You don't mind do you? Me searching your kitchen and all?"
Elyse smiled as Nox used his power to show off, and she didn’t mention his use of Duckling again. Old habits die hard. She took a seat on the couch and waited as Nox went through her fridge and cupboards. ”It’s fine. There are bacon and eggs in the fridge. I also have some cereal in one of my cabinets.”

She yawned a bit as she sat down and watched Nox work. Elyse was more tired than she thought. She fought sleep for awhile, but it came anyway, and she ended up curled up on the couch with her head on the armrest. Her breathing slowed to the breath of sleep, her chest rising and falling slowly. Nox had worn her out.
Nox shuttered at the idea of having cereal for breakfast. Nox used the eggs and the left overs to make a fritatta. It all smelled great with the side of bacon. Nox forgot he wasn't in his own house with how comfortable he felt.

Nox glanced over and saw Elyse had drifted off to sleep. Nox threw the fritatta into the oven to finish off the top while he stepped into the bedroom and pulled a blanket from Elyse's bed and covered her up. He stood over her and smiled at her sleeping form. Nox leaned down and kissed the top of her head then went to finish making breakfast.

Nox fixed Elyse a plate and set it on her coffee table and sat down on the floor and watched her sleep while he ate. It wasn't long before he was done eating and was bored.

Nox rummaged around her house for a pencil and paper. When he found it he wrote a quick note:

---
I didn't want to wake you up. Gone for a run. I promise I will be back. Leaving my wallet as proof.

xoxo

Nox
---

Nox pulled on his jeans and shoes, placed the folded note in front of the plate of breakfast and quietly stepped outside and went for a run making sure not to lock the door just in case.
Elyse found herself in the dream. Wolves were close by.

"Silent Fang..."
one of them greeted her. "You are tired. You should not be here."
Elyse hadn't meant to show up in the dream. It had just happened.

"I don't know how I go here or how to get out"

The wolf...sniffed...a wolf version of a laugh and appeared through a set of bushes. The wolf was a beautiful white wolf. The wolf walked up and sent images of danger. She was speaking of the danger of the dream.

The wolf jumped up and pushed her on the chest with her front paws. Elyse staggered back as the wolf hit her again.

Elyse woke up, but quickly fell back asleep, this time into a normal sleep. Elyse never knew Nox left, and when he returned, he'd find her still on the couch.
Nox ran harder than usual. He wasn't worried about being mugged here not like in the Red Light District, not that it was a big concern either. But it was still very early and even though most of Moscow was slumbering there were still people up and about at this early hour.

Nox ran 15 minutes one way and then turned around and ran back to Elyse's apartment. He didn't want to be gone too long. Who knew how long the little wolf would sleep. His little wolf... the entire thought made Nox's palms sweet. What the hell was he doing? A girlfriend... really? He felt the need to talk to Aria. But it wasn't like they shared things but she was his only friend. Maybe when everything was over. There was still so much going on.

Nox opened the door to Elyse's unlocked apartment. The place was exactly like he left it. And Elyse still slumbered on the couch. He grinned and picked up the note and made a quick addendum.

---
showering now darling. join me!
xo
---

Nox realized he was using Elyse's apartment like it was his own but what was he going to do, just sit around idly waiting for her to wake back up? He could leave....He took a deep breathe and calmed the fear that started to rise. The button up alone would just have to do. He hated the idea but he didn't have another t-shirt to put underneath it. He could deal with the jeans.

Nox found a towel and started the shower and jumped in for the second time since he'd been in her place. He hoped she'd wake up while he was in there, but if not he'd find something else to do while she slept.
Elyse woke up as she heard a door close. She stretched, noting the blanket over her. As she sat up, she heard water turn on in the shower.

In front of her on the table sat some breakfast for her with a not next to it. She smiled as she read it. Nox had gone for a run while she slept and now wanted her to join in on the shower.

Elyse took a piece of bacon and ate it before heading into the shower. She removed her clothes, pushed back the curtain and joined Nox in the shower, grabbing him in a hug and pressing her body against his.

"Good morning,"
she said, still sounding a little groggy, yet cheerful.
Nox heard the door to the bathroom open over the steady stream of warm water as he rinsed the last of the suds from his hair. He smiled softly to himself when he felt Elyse wrap her arms around his body. She still sounded sleepy. It was still early. "I hope I didn't wake you."

Nox laid his arms over hers. Nox hummed softly before he turned to look back at the girl wrapped around his waist. "You feel good."

He turned them around letting the stream of water run down her body as he ran his fingers through her hair. He tilted her head to look up at him. "I love your eyes."
He leaned down and kissed her. His tongue darting across her lips asking for entrance.

With wandering hands and tongues Nox knew they were going to end up back in bed. He pulled back with a grin. "We keep this up we won't ever get out of bed."
Not that he had a problem with that. "But I do have things that need doing."
He had a puppy to pick up at the vet and books to deliver to a man he didn't even know yet. Thanks for that Aria, by the way, you know just how to ruin my day! He had to stop by Asha's to pick up said books and change locks. And he promised he would meet Dorian Vega's son. He had a busy day ahead of him. A busy day a head. He should probably stop by the room to check on Cain too...
Elyse smiled when he turned. A smile that became broader when he said he loved her eyes. When he kissed her, Elyse allowed his tongue to enter her mouth and entwined hers with his.

When he spoke again, she began nibbling at his neck, smiled against it as he mentioned them staying in bed. When he mentioned having things to do she smiled at him. Elyse knew she couldn't keep him the whole day.

"I understand,"
she said pulling him out of the shower, turning off the water. She jumped and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Nox held her up with his hands. "But I need you a little longer."

Nox leaned down and kissed her as he started towards the bed pulling her against him tighter with a soft moan. "You are going to kill me."

Elyse let him lay her on the bed. "I promise I won't."
she said with a smile and pulled him down on top of her.
Nox laughed against her lips. "I'm going to need a third shower after this."

By the time Nox had finally come down completely from the built up pleasure he was half dozing against Elyse. Her hand was stroking his side and he was lulled into near slumber. Nox leaned on his elbows above her and stared down at her beautiful golden eyes. It made him really wonder about her abilities. They'd have to test things, see how things went. Curiosity killed the cat and all that. He grinned down at her. "I need a shower."

Not that he minded smelling Elyse all over him, but he didn't want to smell like sex when he was running his errands. He grinned down at her playfully. "You realize that tempting me back into bed you are making do what I've been trying to avoid. Sleeping with you and then walking out the door."
He leaned down and kissed her softly then whispered against her lips. "Though I have no intention of not seeing you again."

Nox rolled off of her and the bed in one quick motion. Removing the condom before it became stuck and annoying. "This Friday if you aren't busy I'll take you dancing - for real this time."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7