The First Age
Anyone Want To Write With Me? - Printable Version

+- The First Age (https://thefirstage.org/forums)
+-- Forum: News & Discussion (https://thefirstage.org/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://thefirstage.org/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone Want To Write With Me? (/thread-1177.html)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone Want To Write With Me? - Giovanni Cavelli - 11-01-2019

Heya all,

I'm trying to get back into this and looking for anyone wanting to write.  I have several characters available.  I don't think it's a good idea for me to go into an already established thread, as I'm still pretty slow to respond (mostly due to personally struggling with my own writing) and I don't want so slow down anyone's story telling.

Here is who I have available.

Gio - He's in Africa - I don't think I'm ready to get into his mindset right now, but would be willing to try with someone patient.
Anton - my sentient
Calvin - Wolfbro - CCPD Monster Squad
Elyse - Wolfsis
Emily Shale/Jared Vanders - these two will likely come as a set
Enrique - Atharim with an adopted wolfsis daughter
Pyotr - Not sure I'm in his mindset either

If you're interested in any of the above - reply here and maybe we can set something up.  I'll be honest, I have very little faith in my own writing ability right now, but I'll try.

RE: Anyone Want To Write With Me? - Thalia - 11-04-2019

Hey Gio, nice to see you back around. I think my characters are all pretty much tied up at the moment (not sure how I managed that, haha). Would be happy to NPC for you though? Which character are you most drawn to write?

RE: Anyone Want To Write With Me? - Giovanni Cavelli - 11-05-2019

Besides Kiri (who I already have in a thread) probably Elyse.

RE: Anyone Want To Write With Me? - Elyse - 11-06-2019

I actually posted an Elyse post.

RE: Anyone Want To Write With Me? - Nox - 11-06-2019

oooooh that's too perfect... now I really want Nox to push past his current thread and go home with Raffe lol Not that Elyse wants to see Nox lol.

(11-06-2019, 03:47 PM)Nox Wrote: oooooh that's too perfect... now I really want Nox to push past his current thread and go home with Raffe lol  Not that Elyse wants to see Nox lol.

Ha! That might be fun!

We will definitely see how fast we move. I'm sorta pulling a few threads together not that they can't miss each other. Nox is ALMOST out the door. A few changes in Nox for certain lol.

I have no problem with waiting. The writing bug is back - so if you wanna join in - let me know. Maybe Nox can come in while she's getting a lap dance or something lol.

lol. We'll see who else can pop in. I can write an NPC or two there if you want.

RE: Anyone Want To Write With Me? - Thalia - 11-06-2019

Technically Kallisti doesn't do lapdances Wink

Yay, nice to hear the writing bug is back. Nox, I will catch up as soon as I can. This is a crappy week in the UK for fireworks and I have been distracted Sad