The First Age
Available Characters - Printable Version

+- The First Age (https://thefirstage.org/forums)
+-- Forum: News & Discussion (https://thefirstage.org/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://thefirstage.org/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Available Characters (/thread-45.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Available Characters - Thalia - 03-08-2024

(03-07-2024, 01:14 AM)Jaxen Marveet Wrote: Hey Hey MV. Glad to see your handsome mug around here.

I have a few available. 
Ryker - all around bad ass spy
Andre - pretty lame detective (hah. kidding. He's cool)
Maksim - Jaxen's older brother
Samiel - Carnie 

Ryker might have Garden access, come to think of it. He's been a good boy lately. None of the others would.

Heey, Maksim's technically not free, I wrote him into the Vasiliev party thread like you asked.

Also, sorry for the delay in any kind of reply MV, I am having the shittiest of shitty weeks. Unless you guys want to do something separate for Jay and Michael, Jay can just join the existing thread? It'll piss Morven off, but I don't mind.

RE: Available Characters - Michael Vellas - 03-08-2024

(03-08-2024, 03:30 PM)Thalia Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 01:14 AM)Jaxen Marveet Wrote: Hey Hey MV. Glad to see your handsome mug around here.

I have a few available. 
Ryker - all around bad ass spy
Andre - pretty lame detective (hah. kidding. He's cool)
Maksim - Jaxen's older brother
Samiel - Carnie 

Ryker might have Garden access, come to think of it. He's been a good boy lately. None of the others would.

Heey, Maksim's technically not free, I wrote him into the Vasiliev party thread like you asked.

Also, sorry for the delay in any kind of reply MV, I am having the shittiest of shitty weeks. Unless you guys want to do something separate for Jay and Michael, Jay can just join the existing thread? It'll piss Morven off, but I don't mind.

It's no issue, I hope the week is getting better!

I am good with  any option, although I'd like to interact with both separately at some stage. We will see how it goes.

RE: Available Characters - Jaxen Marveet - 03-09-2024

Good thing I posted Jay joining the thread before reading this, because I definitely don't want to piss off Morven. She will rip saidin out of your bones and bind up your balls in a bond in a single breath.

Sorry about the shitty week. Here's a shit umbrella for you. Shit storm will keep coming, but at least your head won't get wet.

RE: Available Characters - Michael Vellas - 03-09-2024

(03-09-2024, 12:07 AM)Jaxen Marveet Wrote: Good thing I posted Jay joining the thread before reading this, because I definitely don't want to piss off Morven. She will rip saidin out of your bones and bind up your balls in a bond in a single breath.

Sorry about the shitty week. Here's a shit umbrella for you. Shit storm will keep coming, but at least your head won't get wet.

I'll spare Jay her wrath and create another thread, bare with me, I'll link it in reply.