This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

They Found Me
Connor's jaw dropped open as Ayden just disappeared. Just like that. Gone. He knew this power was miraculous. But there was the miracle you knew- that you had somehow become comfortable with- or at least, used to. 

But to disappear like that! He laughed out loud, putting a hand out and questing. He felt the hard solidness of her. This was different that things he had seen in movies and TV. In those, the person became invisble, but their clothes didn't. At least in the more 'realistic' ones, anyway.

But he felt the fabric of her dress, felt his hand slip down to her bare leg. The dress was still there.

Idly, he wondered what it would be like to have sex with her like that. He smirked and left his hand on her leg as he looked up at what had to be her face.

Dumb, given the situation they were in. But he loved his wife.

She dropped the....whatever it was and became visible again, that smile on her face. But they had work to do. He hadn't really done more than glance at the video so he watched it again. 

Definitely a mood killer. But once they were safe they'd have time to play. He wondered what else her power could do. The idea was good, though. 

He thought about it for a moment. "When I was in the Moscow there was this mist like creature. I saw Jenson James freeze it and Aria-you remember her?- cut its head off. I saw another one in the subway tunnels." He didn't mention how he had tried stop it with a fire extingusher. It hadn't really worked.

He raised an eyebrow, slight smile on his lips "Ok. I'll get his contact and reach out. We can try to pick somewhere you can do your trick."

It wasn't that he wanted Nox to die. Not at all. But Ayden was his wife. She carried their child. They had to plan for all possibilities. If the kid really was going to try and kill the president, he had to be stopped.

Messages In This Thread
They Found Me - by Ayden - 07-29-2024, 12:40 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 07-30-2024, 10:03 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-01-2024, 04:02 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-02-2024, 10:44 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-05-2024, 03:52 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-25-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-26-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-28-2024, 03:24 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-28-2024, 11:04 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 09-03-2024, 04:43 AM