This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Down Time
“You look terrible, kiddo.”

“… Is there no beginning to your charm?”

Lih shook his head.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out Costa’s rank pin and badge. Carefully and deferentially, he pinned them in place on the older cop.

Costa shot a beaming grin when he saw Lih. The albino cop winked back and whistled.

“Damn, you’re looking good sir.”

“Shut up."

“Watch out, ladies!” Lih hooted.

“Shut up.”

Lih smirked, arming Costa’s gun he’d just retrieved from the lockers.

“Come on, Lih! He's my baby.”

“Just another moment,” he reassured his friend.

He handed the heavy, now fully loaded weapon to Costa.

“He’s all yours,” he joked. “Hope you don’t intend to stay in my debt too long. I pulled you clear and now I’ve cleaned your weapons. So it’s your turn next."

“Of course,” said Costa, bright-eyed, smiling.

Lih saluted, a sharp, smart gesture he hadn’t made in a long time.

“Welcome back, Costa."

Costa & Lih
Viktor Lih
Officer of CCDPD

Messages In This Thread
Down Time - by Lih - 10-07-2018, 04:43 AM
RE: Down Time - by Lih - 10-07-2018, 06:49 PM