This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

HR 8011: Global Century Integration Act
Although it seemed Washington DC was losing its collective mind, a voice of restraint and calm emerged above the rest. It was that of Representative Avalon, who swept between press conferences and interview stages to deliver the same, unerring message. That the decisions of the people of the state of Texas were justified. The United States needed help. They could draw on their own strength and realize evolution was imminent, or they could fracture and splinter into oblivion.

She even spent a precious hour visiting with the Catholic archdiocese in DC. She has a small catholic constituent base in South Dakota, but she herself was raised in the church. It was the blessing of God that she could do what she could do. The press was gathered on the steps of St. Matthew’s, erupting in questions as she descended the steps. The gold of her crucifix glittered in the morning sun.

Her official statement was: “I continue to pray for peace of mind to settle in the hearts of the American people, as well as those whom I represent in South Dakota. I have faith that the answer is clear. I do not want to part from our brothers and sisters and others in Texas. Let us move forward as one peoples celebrating all peoples. These ill-defined borders are unnecessary in a modern world. We can retain culture and heritage as certain as Connecticut is distinct from Arizona. Yet imagine if we could live as a mingling of peoples as free and easy as a collection of states. One world government.”

After the speech concluded, she climbed into the back of her towncar and headed toward the airport. She had a whirlwind tour to complete if she was going to acquire the support needed to uphold HR 8011 when it went to vote next week.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HR 8011: Global Century Integration Act - by Evelyn - 06-29-2020, 12:40 AM