This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ice
Nika barely managed to school her features to neutral as Liv examined the book.  Her nearly-black eyes were glinting though and betrayed her internal shouts of unbridled and manic gleeShe likes it! She likes it!  In her head she was hopping around like an oaf, arms windmilling; an embarrassment to her species.  It was a wonder she wasn't winded.  Whew.  Her internal monolog devils high-fived.  She beamed over Liv’s shoulder at the hug, her dimple nearly collapsing all of space and time with its depthsYou are a right fucking idiot.  I know.

She successfully bottled that until relative calm remained.

Nika was not used to being touched but managed not stiffen too much or make any embarrassing sounds.  It felt good though.  “You shouldn’t feel bad.  I’m the one who disappeared for three and a half days...gotta make amends for that.”  Nika crossed her eyes and adopted an aristocratic accent.  “Besides, this is all part of my plan d’courtship.”  Yes, she knew that wasn’t a word.  “Endless wooing.”  Oh god, don’t feel bad!  “Besides, you’re giving me the pleasure of your company.  Time being the only irreplaceable thing you can never get back.”  She meant that wholeheartedly.  Nika looked into Liv’s eyes and whispered somewhat comically in a last-ditch effort to lighten the moment.  “Priceless…”  A hopeful expression.

Liv offered her hand, Nika took it with a smile and relished the feeling.  Without being creepy.  Slow.  Slow down.  You’ll scare her off with your intensity.  

Messages In This Thread
Ice - by Liv - 06-08-2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Ice - by Nika Raskov - 06-09-2020, 03:07 AM
RE: Ice - by Liv - 06-10-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Ice - by Nika Raskov - 06-13-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: Ice - by Liv - 06-14-2020, 03:09 AM
RE: Ice - by Nika Raskov - 06-14-2020, 03:56 AM
RE: Ice - by Liv - 06-14-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Ice - by Nika Raskov - 06-15-2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Ice - by Liv - 06-15-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Ice - by Nika Raskov - 06-15-2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Ice - by Liv - 06-16-2020, 03:14 PM