This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Wanderlust (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia)
And then she was doing it again. “Stop lecturing me,” he said with a snap. “You think I don’t know that? I’m the one who woke up with—” he cut himself off. After a grumble, he finally added, “I know it’s real,” But he didn’t want to be reminded.

When she asked the identity of his tormentors, he only swallowed, and when he looked at her it was with a wetness in his golden eyes that he couldn’t explain. Behind all the shit and feelings and hurt emotions was buried someone pleading for rescue themselves. Someone plunging into something they knew they shouldn’t want.

His hands went to the collar of his t-shirt as if about to rip it apart. They didn’t reveal what was hidden beneath, but Sierra knew what was imprinted across his chest.

He wanted to say it, but the words lodged somewhere behind the trollkors. I’m not a man. I’m not even human. I’m a freak. He felt it churn in his blood even then. His eyes saw the shade of another world with wherever he looked. His senses curdled with smells and sounds unwelcome. And those were the best. The worst was unthinkable. He looked at the water, wondering again if she was near. Did she sense him? Did she lust after blood? 

He growled again. Helping others proved to himself that he was a good, even if he was a monster. Even if Sierra didn’t believe it.
"Don’t waste your time looking back, you’re not going that way."
Rognar Lothbrok
++
Tristan +
Fenrir +
++

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wanderlust (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia) - by Tristan - 10-31-2020, 02:09 PM