This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Job Interview (closed)
Anna nodded as Carmen spoke. Things sounded like they were going well based on what she was saying, but now wasn't the time to lapse. Anna had done her homework and knew the rules of the establishment as well, and NDA's were common in the night life industry.

Carmen's next question caught Anna off guard though. With her question the nerves came. Although subtle, Anna showed this with a slight bit of the lip and a slight tightening of the hands in her lap. Her breathing quickened slightly. The power hovered like a light within her. Anna could embrace it now if she wanted. Her nerves allowed it, but she kept it at bay despite the temptation to feel it's warmth as it called to her.

Anna thought about it. She had heard these rumors too - that Kallisti's dancers could do some incredible things. Perhaps it was one of the reasons that she was here today. Anna was scared of the power. She knew that, but deep down she also knew that it was a part of her. She would have to reconcile with that eventually. Maybe she applied to see if she could get help as well.

After a moment of silence, Anna answered. "I can," she said honestly, feeling more naked than she ever did at the Pink Rose. "I'm not very good at it though, and I can only do it if I'm nervous."

It was a strange feeling how comfortable she already felt with Carmen, but she had bared a part of herself to the woman that very few had done before. All that was left was to see what would become of this information.

Messages In This Thread
A Job Interview (closed) - by Anna - 09-15-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Oriena - 09-15-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Anna - 09-16-2020, 02:40 PM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Oriena - 09-17-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Anna - 09-18-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Oriena - 09-26-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Anna - 09-28-2020, 07:47 PM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Oriena - 10-01-2020, 01:38 PM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Anna - 10-02-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Oriena - 10-05-2020, 07:19 AM
RE: A Job Interview (closed) - by Anna - 10-14-2020, 01:38 PM