This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
Elyse could see Nox getting angry and his scent changed as he did. At his statement, she realized the familiar scent was that of the man that Nox had cheated on her with. Elyse didn't respond as he spoke and wrote a text on his wallet. His anger seemed to subside at least.

"I'm sorry," Elyse said demurely. "I didn't mean to upset you."

She let silence reign for a few more moments. "I don't think it's true though. I don't think you fuck up everything you touch. You helped me realize that it's okay to be me even if others don't accept it. You care about other people and want them to help. We all screw up and sometimes we screw up more than we should, but I think you've seen a lot of shit - shit no one should ever see, and maybe this is a trauma response...

Elyse's voice trailed off. "I'm sorry - I shouldn't say such things. It's not my place, but even though we didn't work out, I'd still like to be friends, and I'd like to help if I can and you would like me to."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Elyse - 12-02-2022, 12:29 PM