This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti)
Talking with Mae always made Elyse feel better. It was still surreal that the other woman had convinced her to try this. At the same time, Elyse was grateful. Everyone had been so accepting of her, golden eyes and all. She had detected some nerves. Apparently, a wolf kin had gone crazy here once. Elyse wasn’t worried about herself going there - not anymore.

”Nerves are mostly because this is a new experience. They will go away with time. I’m not really nervous about being touched. On that front, I’m more nervous about defaulting to my own defense tendencies if someone gets handsy rather than waiting for Nox and crew to do their job.” Elyse gave a chuckle while gently extricating herself from Mae’s grasp.

Elyse began to change into her costume. She wasn’t ashamed of her body, and she knew most of the other dancers didn’t use the locker room to change. Elyse had come in here to take some time for herself. Still, she was glad Mae had found her.

”For tonight, I think, I’ll just cover it with make up. I can work on a more permanent solution later.” her voice trailed off and her hand moved towards the tattoo, now visible. ”im not sure I’m ready to remove it or a cover up yet. Sometimes it’s hard to let go…”

Messages In This Thread
RE: All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti) - by Elyse - 08-24-2023, 09:39 AM