This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti)
Lucky Seven. Kaylee smiled as she realized he was teasing just as much. The scent of lust was in the air, but by focusing, she could single out Seven’s scent - amusement, attraction, and sincerity mostly. Kaylee felt like she at least had an easy first client. He wasn’t touchy-feely or aloof. It made Seven easy to talk to. She felt very comfortable.

Kaylee also noticed the slight glance at her neckline. It didn’t even cause a blush. For once she felt at home in her own skin. She leaned in again, placing a finger underneath Seven’s chin, guiding his face up gently to meet her eyes.

”Thank you! I think they’re my best feature. One of many,”

She stood, her closeness, giving Seven a good view as she stood - a view she would soon playfully deprive him of. She moved behind him, her hand on his shoulders as she began to massage gently.

”Hands for instance - strong, yet gentle.”

She took this moment to give Mist a glance. Kaylee winked and mouthed the words “I’m good” silently. Mist had her own set coming up and her own clients to visit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti) - by Elyse - 11-12-2023, 09:22 PM