This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

We Don't Want To Anger Morven
Michael gave a nod in return. From what he knew, Jay was competent enough to have Nikolai Brandon take him on a little adventure into the Americas and had pulled him out of the Africa expedition without explanation. He doubted he was given all the information - Nikolai barely ever gave the full story - but it was enough to know that the man had no doubts about Carpenter's loyalty. Besides, he was by all accounts he had more experience in the Power than most of his other Dominions. "Just Jay. Call me Michael. Our Ascendancy never gave me a pretty name like he gave you and your fellows, perhaps I should come up with one myself. How does the Gardener sound?" he mused, mostly to see how dogmatic the man was. Of all the Dominions he knew Jay and the new man, Bastian, the least.

"A civilian?" Michael's brow rose slightly. "Adrian Kane? I have no issues, the Ascendancy believes the man is of some value. As long as he has considered the dangers, although I suspect eyes are already on -"

He was interrupted by a knock at the door and he reached for the Power, giving him just enough to spin a web to ward off curious ears around the perimeter of the room with a flick of his wrist, he hesitated before tying the weave off, not knowing if it was wise to show a potential enemy, although he felt no surge of Power on the other side of the door. So he held the web and a trickle of the Power. For anyone to make it past the students who kept people away when he was in a meeting, it must have been important. He glanced at Jay, showing no alarm. "Apologies, let us see what our guest wants."

As the door was opened, his brow rose at the familiar face. "Agent Reed, I suspect by the look on your face, something has gone awry."
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Messages In This Thread
We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Michael Vellas - 03-09-2024, 09:29 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-11-2024, 02:29 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Michael Vellas - 03-11-2024, 02:46 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-19-2024, 10:56 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-20-2024, 03:36 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-20-2024, 03:57 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-25-2024, 01:01 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-26-2024, 01:12 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-30-2024, 01:45 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 04-04-2024, 11:50 PM